Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Thirty one and Blessed


It has been a habit for me to write something when my birthday is approaching. Honestly, I can’t come up with any topic to focus on lately. Maybe, I am at a state when everything seems to go really well that I cannot think of words to put it in. Nevertheless, the tradition continues – I write whatever that comes to mind. ;)

My thirtieth year has literally been a year of changes. Living with the hashtag #GoOrNoGo2018 has helped me to become more decisive. Although at times I still have doubts on what to do, but at least I have conditioned myself to look at my goal and work towards it. I am not at my best state, but I can say that I am happy where I am and where I am going as I turn thirty one.

I still have a lot of dreams to pursue. Distance to travel and lessons to learn. But I thank God for putting me in unwanted situations in the past, for allowing me to meet the friendly and not-so-friendly people along the way. I guess, it is because of these that I have developed composure and calmness despite the pressure. The mindset of “this too shall pass”, and “it’s all in the mind” aided me in radiating good vibes instead of negativity.

My 30 years of life experiences has molded me to become the better version of me. Not the best, I repeat, but someone who’s willing to learn or unlearn, laugh or give a wise advice, make a noise or remain quiet when the situation asks for it; and hold on or let go. The circumstances that I have been to, made a great impact on how I value life, laughter, and love.

Now that I am turning thirty-one, I can’t help but be thankful for I am truly blessed. The Big Man up there has never forsaken me. With persistence, hard work and His divine providence, I have never felt abandoned. He was, is, will always be there for me and for the people I care for. Thank You. You are the reason behind every success, learning, triumph and detours that has led me to the right path.

I hope and pray that this year will be my “Go” year. Go for better job opportunities and career development. Go for more distance to travel and places to see. Go for more people to bless and share blessings with. Go for wonderful memories and new experiences. Go for stability and self-contentment.

I still have a lot to go through; but I am ready for I am confident that I have Him, my family, friends and loved ones to push me when the going gets tough. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment